Monday, February 25, 2013

My Dream of Jeannie

The subtitle of my blog is "Thoughts on fabric art, eco-fashion and more," but I haven't written much on my fabric art.  In fact I haven't written much at all in the past month, because I have been pushing on an installation project that has been simmering on a back burner for a while.  I have been building my version of the bottle set from the I Dream of Jeannie show, and making Jeannie/Major Nelson costumes.  This is not as frivolous as it sounds.  Check out my Kickstarter project page to learn my thinking on this one.  If it piques your interest, please donate.  I am especially eager to get some $15 donors who will offer a rewrite of the story for my e-book.  I have two already.  And the set looked awesome at the metal fabricators' last week!  Off in a puff of pink smoke....

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, am not about to dismiss this project as "frivolous.." Frivolity takes a lot of work, you know! And you are just the woman to tackle such Ambitious Frivolity. We can't WAIT to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete