Friday, November 9, 2012

Have to Kvetch about Beloved Google

I am very unhappy to see Google changing its culture and INCONVENIENCING ME.  They are making it more and more difficult for me to share my blogposts directly to facebook.  Instead "sharing" gives me all sorts of "opportunities" to share on Google + with my Google circles.  I don't want to create a parallel facebook world.  For them to make a profit off of.  I like facebook and the current level of complexity in my life.  Cut it out google!  There.  I told them.

Hello? Are there campaigns about this?  Can I join?  Can I jam up their phones or something delightfully retro like that?  Occupy google!  Turn back the tide!

1 comment:

  1. isn't it an option that you can ignore? I noticed it once but realized if you click on the page outside the box of options, the options just disappear (does that make sense?) Or are they making the "share" function a requirement before the blog can be posted? Cuz that would be really obnoxious. Also, can't you just cut and paste the blog post web page into your FB status? that's always my favorite end run.
    Anyway, as if we need more headaches...Get your posts OUT, woman! they're too important to let Google trip you up!
    xoB.

    ReplyDelete